Check out this blog why people prefer yoga teacher training in Rishikesh!
Rishikesh lies in the Indian state of Uttarakhand embracing breathtaking settings. From the forested Himalayas to the fast-flowing Ganges, Rishikesh is a well-stocked destination of exquisite views, spiritual aura, and healing. The magnificent Rishikesh, for years, has witnessed several holy men, sadhus, yogis wandering around this formidable town leading a life of celibacy and focused on yoga and spirituality. Home to the Gods, Rishikesh is enriched with mythological tales and legends.
“The important pilgrimage spot and the ‘Gateway to the Garhwal Himalayas,’ Rishikesh is also well-noted for its rich traditions, cultural performances, yogic lineage fascinating the souls from across the globe to live a heavenly experience. The pristine atmosphere of Rishikesh and absolute serenity have been a testament to several penance and meditation practices. Besides being the Yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh is also the Adventure capital of India as it is the white water river rafting center, backpackers destination, and the Himalayan trekking gateway.
Know more about why Rishikesh is favored for Yoga TTC:
1. Birth Capital of Yoga: Rishikesh has several fascinating tales attached to it. Great Saint Rabhya Rishi performed penance here on the banks of river Ganga and as a reward Lord Vishnu appeared to him in an incarnation of Lord–Hrishikesh, thus the place got the name. Great sage Vashishtha meditated in the Vashishta Gufa, which is an important meditation place even today. The Beatles studied the Transcendental Meditation in Maharishi Mahesh Yogi’s Ashram, Rishikesh has been a magnet for yogic and spiritual seekers ever since. With masses of ashrams, temples, yoga schools, and Ayurveda centers– Rishikesh is fabled as ‘Yog Capital of the World’ birthing yoga teachers and spiritualists from all over the globe.
2. Land of Certified Schools: Eminent for its rich long Divine Heritage, Rishikesh houses many Yoga Alliance approved schools, certified yoga training institutes, and traditional ashrams that offer yoga certification courses and authentic yogic practices. The yoga schools on this land have the best of infrastructure and provide excellent services conducive to healing. Start your yoga journey by enrolling in a 200 Hour yoga teacher training course at a reputed school of Rishikesh and transform into a learned yoga practitioner and become a yoga instructor. The Yoga Alliance Certification helps the student impart the yoga wisdom across the globe and enhances the future career prospects of the learners.
3. The Reservoir of Traditional Gurus: For decades, Rishikesh has nurtured many yoga teachers, spiritual leaders, and religious guides from across the nation. In every nook and corner of the town, it is possible to see them opening up the secret box of transformational theories to masses. The yoga schools of Rishikesh has traditional yoga teachers with years of experience of teaching yoga and well-grained understanding of asanas, mudras, philosophy, meditation, pranayama, etc. Their preciseness and explicit teaching skills make this land one of the most revered for yoga teacher training courses by the yoga enthusiasts.
4. Supporting Environment: The enchanting demographics and the benevolent atmosphere of Rishikesh have played a crucial role in fostering the science of yoga. The peaceful lush green surroundings, the echoes of temple bells, the magical view of Laxman Jhula, the sacredness of Ganges, and the holiness of the Triveni Ghat render the individuals with calmness and encourage them to delve deeper into the yoga practices. Also, in Rishikesh, the yoga schools are tucked far away from the chaotic city life which provide a conducive environment to undertake yoga and meditation practices. Additionally, the treacherous landscape of Rishikesh makes it the perfect adventurous location allowing the students to explore their venturesome side.
5. Feasible Teacher Training: Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh is a holistic and affordable expedition. Here, the yoga schools impart yogic wisdom in an altruistic manner for the physical and spiritual upliftment. The yoga schools in Rishikesh offer yoga TTC at economical prices with wholesome food and comfortable accommodation included. Several ashrams offer free sojourn, yoga classes, and meals.
Seize the opportunity to do a yoga teacher training in Rishikesh and sense everything yogic and holy that this land offers.